Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 2, Week 5

Today was AWESOME!!

This morning I practically jumped out of bed and got everything I had to do done in time to be able to make the boys a special Pancake Tuesday breakfast which they loved.

On the way into school we ran from the car to the crossing and then Jazz and I ran back again.  I love being fit enough to run around and play with my boys the way that I do, the smile on their faces is priceless and mine too for that matter.

The rest of the day was spent with Neen who suggested that we go for a walk down the street.  So we put Jazz in the pusher and off we went.  After looking in the Sports shop we decided to treat ourselves to a coffee and were also joined by Mapa (my Mum) and Sarah.  It was so wonderful to spend time with some of my favourite people. 

After our coffees we headed off to the op-shop and grabbed a bargain then it was shopping at coles and back to Neens for some lunch, which was delcious.  By the time we finished lunch and had a cold drink, it was time to pick up Ace from school and so we decided to walk up to the school which of course meant walking back again. 

When we finally got back and had yet another well deserved cuppa, we estimated that we had walked 30 minutes in total which I think is just incredible as it didn't even feel like we were exercising. 

It was so good to spend some quality time with my bestie doing nothing but being our selves and enjoying each others company and I can't wait to do it again!

Check out my Calories for the day HERE

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an awesome day. Now that i am back to almost good health and with uni starting again, there will be lots more walking for me. (uni is a 30 min walk each way). keep up all this fun and good work xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!