Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 6, Week 5

Firstly let me just say this....OUCH!  My Arms and Shoulders feel as though they have lead weights in them.  Other than that though, all is good!

I did a whole lot of nothing today other than lie on my bed and catch up on all my missed episodes (which is most of them) of the Biggest Loser.

It was a really hungry day and if I had of let myself go I could of easily eaten myself silly but I am happy to report that I stayed in control.  Knowing that today was a 'No Exercise' day made it a little easier.

Mum popped in this evening and told us all to get up and dressed because she was taking us out.  First stop was Red Rooster for a quick dinner and I am very happy to report that I avoided temptation and ordered a Side Salad which I really enjoyed.  I did have one chip though which was all I needed. 

After dinner we went to the Circus and it was awesome.  Mum said she couldn't pick whether my face or the boys was funnier to watch.  Let's just say that I was in awe of their athletic ability and strength.  The kids had some fairy floss and so I of course had to have a little bit and that was enough.  The hardest thing foodwise was that they had Hotdogs on a stick, you know the ones they cover in batter and then put tomoto sauce on - yummo!

Well thats it from me for today, tomorrow I plan on doing a 4km walk/jog, however if my body isn't up to it then I will just take it easy and work something else out.

FOOD HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!