Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 7, Week 4

I'm posting this early today as I am planning on having an early night.

Its day 3 of my moontime and it is flowing like a flooded river; so as you can imagine I am feeling very drained.

I did 35 minutes of Step+ on the Wii this morning and then spent the rest of the hour playing some of the balance games trying to beat Mum's scores which I succeeded in doing - Whoo Hoo!!

This afternoon while the boys were watching their Fishing show, I decided to jump on the treadmill.  I only managed to do 15minutes but I was happy with that considering the mornings Wii playing.

15minutes = 173calories

View my Calorie Intake for the day HERE:

As you can see its a bit on the low side food wise today, but I am planning on having some fruit and custard later on.

Oh, also tonight was the first time in a while that I purged after dinner.  I can promise that it wasn't self inflicted and it wasn't a great deal but it hurt like heck all the same and so I have decided to cancel my lapband adjustment for this Wednesday.  How silly is it though, I ate heaps more yesterday and no purge today up it comes.  Actually I think alot of it was because I wasn't relaxed and was feeling like crap anyway.

I can't believe that tomorrow is Day 1 of Week 5.  I was considering weighing and taking my measurements as I think that I am in a pretty OK head space (6.5 out of 10), BUT since I have my moontime I really dont believe it would be accurate and so I will just leave it and update you on my usual Food, Exercise, Wellbeing instead.

Thanks heaps for all your support, I appreciate it more than words can say!

NOTE:  I checked my Goal Calender today and on the 22nd Feb I was hoping to be at 83kg - I have a feeling that it won't happen which is dissappointing.  Mind you, since this is a lifetime journey and not just a short term fix, the main thing is getting there and not how long it takes to get there!!  All good in theory but I will need to work on believing that one.

“Happiness is not a destination it’s a journey “.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!