Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 2 & 3, Week 4

I really don't have much to report. 

I still haven't weighed or measured and I still don't plan to until March.  I do know that it will be hard to resist tomorrow at the Gym so I am going to need to use all the will power I can muster as I don't want to risk getting down over a result on the stupid scales.

Actually since I mentioned 'Will Power'.  The past couple of days I have felt so hungry and it is a feeling I am really unaccustomed too (the band elimates it, at least on a physical level) so its taking some getting used to.  To be honest my first thought was to go and get more fluid in my band, however on second thought this would mean reducing my food intake which would be taking a step backward and since I am doing so well right now I have decided that as hard as it is I just need to use my own will power and control my food intake on my own.

You can view my Food / Exercise / Calories HERE:  Just use the back arrow to view yesterdays!

Yesterday I went swimming with Mum and Neen for my daily exercise and I am really looking forward to going again because it was awesome.  My goal is to be able to do 2 non stop freestyle laps and at the moment I am struggling to complete 1 without my heart beating out of my chest.  Mind you in saying that I managed to keep moving for a full 40 minutes doing proper strokes, admittedly they were slow ones and mainly breast stroke but its a start.  I don't think I would have pushed as hard if Neen hadn't of been there, and whilst her and I normally have this competitive thing going on, yesterday I felt that there wasn't any of that which was fantastic.  We were simply pushing each other to do the best each of us could, but not pushing to be better than each other - if that makes sense.

Its 9:30pm now and the only exercise I have done today is walking up and down Main Street and Grant Street in the rain getting photos of the storm damage for the local paper.

RANDOM!!  I discovered today how many  muscles you use to stop yourself falling over.  In my case - nearly all of them; and I know this because I didn't just slip over in the mud once or twice but four times LOL!  It must of looked so funny.  Luckily I didn't  hurt myself but I am a little stiffer now than I was earlier and since I have a huge workout day tomorrow I have decided to just call in a day.

Hehehehehehe, I am still laughing at myself slipping in the mud.  By the time I got home I was covered in it, yes it could of had something to do with me walking through and splashing in the puddles too but it was so much fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Im so very proud of you you 7 foot 20 giant! Love u heaps xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!