Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 6, Week 3

I have spent the majority of today cleaning my house and for me that means scrubbing the walls, cleaning inside cupboards and of course alphabetising and colour coordinating stuff and so I am absolutely exhasted and so sore, but it also feels good at the same time.  I started at 2pm, it is now 12.30am (I still haven't finished) and I have only stopped for short cuppa breaks (and of course FB check) before getting straight back into it again. Because some of it was organising stuff whilst sitting I decided to only account for 4 hours which is all the things that made me sweat.

Calorie wise, I am in negative as the cleaning has burnt off 'heaps'.  I was a little naughty and had a fried dim sim today (cooked at home) but it was totally worth the 177 calories because it was delicious.  I actually went back to have another one but the boys had already scoffed them (lucky for me).  For dinner Glenn cooked Beef & Vegetable Stirfry with Rice which I tried to eat but for the first time in a week I ended up in the loo straight after.  I have been meaning to get myself a soup but I keep getting side tracked.

I also went for a walk this morning to the Market with Mum and the boys (which includes Glenn) which was a nice way to start the day.  I brought myself a new hat for after the shave and some new headbands.  Glenn brought me a present too which I still haven't tried on but am so excited about because I have been wanting them for ages - harem style pants that can also be worn as a jumpsuit!

Well while I remember I  am going to get me that soup and then I am going to finish up for the night - the rest can wait till tomorrow, its only folding the washing and ironing (ewww).

Check out Food etc HERE:


Happy 'WAITANGI' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!