Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 5, Week 3

All I can say is that I am so glad that I can finally sit down and actually relax - phew, what a day!! 

Despite setting my alarm for 6:45am the boys woke up before me and Glenn got home from work before I was even out of bed (he started at 4am).  I have to say though that once I am up even though it is best not to try and engage in conversation with me straight away I am very productive and so it wasn't long before the kids were fed, dressed and in front of the TV (I love ABC Kids) and I was showered and dressed and ready to go.

School run first followed shortly after by the Kinder drop off and then straight to the hospital to take Baby Pictures.  From there it was a mad dash to Melton to sort out some queries with Centrelink, then back to the Marsh for a photo at Pentland Primary School followed by one at the College and then the Church.  By this time it was 1am and so I had enough time to have a quick look in the opshop (50 cent sale day so I couldn't resist) before picking up Jazz from Kinder.

By this stage I was so hungry and for the first time in ages I don't only mean mentally so Glenn took Jazz and I out to lunch at Back to Bacchus where I had Tandori Chicken, Rice and Salad with a Yogurt Dipping Sauce and it was so delicious I ate everything on my plate and did not once get up to go to the toilet to purge.  I have to admitt that it felt GOOD! Oh the meal was only $10 which is super good value I highly recommend it!

After lunch I had enough time to pop in and say a quick 'HI' to Neen (I didn't even stop for a cuppa!!) and then back home to do some photo uploading before picking up Ace at 3:15.  Then at 4pm it was photo's at the Pound followed by more photos at the PAHQ and then finally back home to run around madly getting dinner and PJ's ready for the kids when they got home from swimming.  Then after the usual cactus hour, I finally got to sit at the computer to sort through everything, write the Pound Poem and email it all off.  By the time that was all completed it was 9pm.

As you can imagine the last thing on my mind was working out but when I got a message from Neen asking if I was up for some Wii Personal Trainer I said 'Why Not'.  During the first 15 minutes I was wishing I'd said 'NO' and I thought there was no way I was going to get through the full 45minutes but I kept pushing and having Neen there to chat to and laugh with made it easier and before we knew it time was up.  I have to say that once it was over I felt the best that I had all day.

Food wise today I did Ok, mind you most of my calories were made up of Coffee and Tea because of the 2 sugars in each.  I am going to try and replace it with equal or at least cut down.  You can check out my Food/Exercise/Calorie Diary HERE!

I am so glad that Glenn came with me today because even he said that he was exhausted from running around (and he didn't work out afterwards).  He also realised how easy it is to get behind on the housework just by being away from home that one day and how much juggling I have to do in order to get things done.  I don't know how long he will remember it for but at least for this one day he walked in my shoes for a little while and it was nice to share it with him.

Well thats me over and out, tomorrow I only have one photo to do and then I plan on working out a weekly menu so that I can go shopping and get myself organised for the week ahead.  And, ofcourse I will do housework but I figure I will use it as a workout - it burns some good calories!!

Oh and guess what.....I went - FINALLY!!!  YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!