Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 7, Week 5

Today was yet another day of much needed sweet 'FA'.

However come 3.30pm I decided it was time to get motivated and so I did a quick clean, made school/kinder lunches, got uniforms ready, tackled the washing (folding, ironing and putting away), got dinner ready, got the kids PJ's ready and ran them a bath.  Before I knew it, it was 6.30pm so I gave Glenn some instructions on what else needed doing and told him I was hitting the treadmill to watch The Biggest Loser.

Since there is only 11 weeks to go until the Mothers Day Classic I decided to do another training session.  I uped my speeds in order to bring down my time, and by the half way mark I was ready to give up.  I told myself that I would stop when I got to 30 minutes, but when I got there I was already at the 3km mark and quitting was no longer an option so I reduced my speeds and kept on going.  I am so glad that I pushed myself because I managed to beat my last time by 3 whole minutes - Whoo Hoo Go Me!! 



After the treadmill I still had 15 minutes left of my 1 hour of me time and so I decided to do some light weights focusing on the upper body.  I did 3 different exercises of 3 X 12 repetitions.  Tricep Extenstion, Butterfly Press, and Shoulder Press.

Food wise today I did OK - Check out what I had HERE.

Tomorrow I get my new program and I am so excited, I can't wait to see what it is.  Mind you, I have a feeling its going to really push me and so I am really nervous about that part.  What an awesome way to start a new week though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!