Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 7, Week 3

OMG the week is over already, time is just flashing before our eyes....see, there it goes!! ZOOOMMMMMMM!!!

Went out for lunch with Terry and the Girls to Back to Bacchus - I think it is now one of my favourite places to eat in town (perhaps not the best atmosphere wise but the value for money is fantastic, food is delicious and the service is just as good).

We spent a couple of hours at the car show with the Smith Clan and apart from stopping to take photos I was walking the whole time - my legs now feel like jelly.

Tonignts dinner was a BBQ with Faith, Gene, Linda and the boys which was really nice and Mum popped in quickly too.

On top of that I also managed to do the weekly shopping,  finish all the washing (which included an hour of ironing), general tidy (usual day to day stuff) and catch up on some bits and pieces in the office.  All in all I would say that it was a very Productive day and I am feeling pretty good!!

Click HERE for the usual update!!

Apart from a little bit of fine tuning being needed here and there, overall I am really happy with my weeks progress.  I am considering not weighing and measuring tomorrow morning as to be perfectly honest, regardless of feeling happy now, I am not sure that I won't allow the result to affect my emotional state if it isn't what I am hoping for - which off course is a loss in all areas!  Anyway I will just see how I am feeling in the morning as these days taking each day one at a time seems to be the best way to get through.

Thanks to you all for the wonderful support this past week your friendship is truly appreciated.  XOXO


Its been one year since BLACK SATURDAY
Sunday 7th of February 2010
Please REMEMBER those that were affected by
last years devastating fires.

1 comment:

  1. Tash,
    You are an inspiration...you have a wonderful family and I don't doubt for a minute how tough it was for you to post about your eating habits.
    one thing I have learned over the past year is that to admit you need help to a number of people, family, freinds and even professionals (not just your one secret keeper) it takes so much weight off your shoulders and is the first step to recovery.

    I look forward to reading about your progress and wish you all the best.
    You are woman, you are STRONG!!!
    Love c

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!