Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 3, Week 6

Calories HERE

Woke up this morning with a sore throat and feeling really tired but still generally well. 

Spent the day at Jhanines doing a whole lot of nothing, despite good intentions to walk/jog around the oval. 

Missed lunch again so was feeling a little ordinary by the time I got home at 3pm but decided to hit the treadmill first and do some 4km training and then have an early dinner. 

I only made it to 1.6km (20 minutes) before I had to get off and go and lie down.  At first I just figured it was because I hadn't eaten but when I started swallowing razor blades I decided to go to the doctor to get it checked out knowing how quick things can hit me. 

The diagnosis:  Throat Infection! 

No antibiotics given as it wasn't pussey enough and since I am allergic to penicillian he would rather see if I can fight it without intervention.  "Go home, get plenty of rest, keep up your fluids, take some nurofen and if it gets worse then come back" - the usual bullshit!

So now Im in bed feeling like shit and hoping that I will be well enough for my PT session and Zumba tomorrow.  

Anyway, thats it for today.  Will keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!