Thursday, September 8, 2016

Another Garden Post...

We haven't manged to do a great deal in the garden over the past couple of days due to me being unwell BUT we did do something.

Here's a picture update ;)



7/9/16 - We managed to make a start on the 'rockery pond' area - now I need some rocks for in my pond - I'm going to make it a succulent garden. Mark is going to make me a compost area just behind where he is...where all the leaves are!



Looking much more alive, I can't wait to finish it off.  I brought some succulents to be planted into the pond today :)


I told the lady that I was a newbie when it came to gardening and so she helped me pick out the ones that would work well with the idea I have for my 'rockery'.

Jade for the front door

8/9/16 - Mark mowed all of the back yard and it looks great. We also planted some strawberries, various seeds, a Jade, and potted a cutting my Aunty gave me yesterday.

Marigolds and Carnation Seeds are in here

Stawberries 

Yes they are in my 'HERB' pot - I'm being rebellious!

My Aunty gave me this yesterday, hopefully it takes off.

She couldn't remember what colour the flowers were so its going to be a surprise.  My Mum got a cutting too, so I can't wait to see what her's grows like. 

Seeds, seeds and more seeds...

 I put Alyssum along the path near the gate and also in the space at the front of the path.



I also planted Zinnia seeds along the path in front of the Agapantha's.

In the garden bed in the back yard along the fence I popped in the Californian Poppy seeds and a few of the Zinnia's too.

Now, we just wait and see what happens - exciting stuff really!  This, I believe is going to teach me some patience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!