Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Living Life Fully...

September 13 - Living Life Fully

"Even if we have never done it, the knowledge of how to live our lives fully lies deep within us".

How synchronistic that I come off the back of talking about Jesus living his life fully in order to achieve his life's purpose straight into my daily meditation reflecting on that exact topic.

What does living life fully really mean?  Is it filling every day to the brim so there is not one second wasted? Living each day with your soul (sole) purpose at the forefront of every decision you make?

I think, it depends on each individuals goals in life and that we need to ask ourselves if we are fulfilled with what is currently occurring in our lives?

Am I fully present in the now moment? 

Am I open to more experiences, more opportunities?  

Am I open to change, growth, new knowledge?  

Am I actually living or just existing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!