Sunday, September 4, 2016

Scripture Writing Plan - Day 4

Day 4 - Psalm 62: 5 - 8 (KJV)

5.  My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

6.  He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

7.  In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

8.  Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.


My Interpretation

So at the end of yesterday's psalm it was about the writer feeling bullied and calling people out on their bullshit AND so this is him / her reaffirming their belief that God will save them, will protect them from all that bullshit and that the opinion and actions of others really do not matter.  They are also telling the others to open their hearts and let God in so that they too can be saved, thus ending the bullshit.

Can you tell that I think bulling is an absolutely unacceptable form of behaviour? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!