Sunday, September 4, 2016

More Gardening....

It wasn't all fun and games today, I also did some more gardening!


Above is a before and after of the old vegetable patch, which is now our new herb garden area :)


Looking so much better with a little tidy up.


This is the garden bed that runs along our back patio.


We added a little bit of greenery to this area today but there is still plenty of room for our vegies to be planted.

There is still so much to get done but I am happy to say that the main area of the back yard is all complete and feeling and looking so good.  Anyway I am sure that I will be in the garden again at some point this week and if not me then at least Mark will be hehehe, I have a list of jobs for him to do ;).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!