Monday, September 12, 2016

Wisdom...

September 9 - Wisdom...

I used to think that only those who were 'old' were wise but I think it is far from the truth.  Wisdom comes from life experience and whilst 'old' people have much more of that, I believe that it also depends upon their experiences in life.  A child of 10 may have experienced in their short life something that a person of 70 may not have; so therefore even though there is 60 years less life experience the 10 year old would be wiser in this particular situation.


In saying that though I don't think that just experiencing something makes you wise.  I think you need to experience it, learn from it and then apply that lesson in life - that, I believe is true wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!