Friday, September 2, 2016

Scripture Writing Plan - Day 2

Day 2 - Psalm 121: 5 - 8

5. The Lord is thy keeper; the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

6. The sun shall not smite thee by day; nor the moon by night.

7. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil; he shall preserve thy soul.

8. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.



My Interpretation

5. God is my keeper, the one who owns me? God is protecting me like a right hand man does.

6. I shall not be harmed day or night.

7. OK so when I think of preserve I think of Jam as in bottling fruit....so Gods bottling me LOL. Maybe lets looks a little more deeper on that thought. God is keeping me from evil and keeping my soul pure - imperishable, like jam.

8. So hes like stalking me, watching me 24/7 (creepy I hope he turns away when I poop) - in order to protect me and keep me from evil and keep my soul pure. SO really point 8 is just an reiteration of 5, 6, and 7.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!