Friday, September 30, 2016

End of Scripture Writing Plan for September...

And just like that a month has passed...

I have to say that I did actually enjoy the readings that I did this month.  I also found them a little confusing and frustrating at times, but I think that is OK as it made me question things more.

Have I completely changed my beliefs? No...I think that will take a bit more than a few chapters and psalms.  However, I am more open to the concept of God (as written in the bible) than I was before and I have been able to relate quite a few things to my own life. I do however still think that a lot of what was covered was very similar to the beliefs I already held, just worded differently.

I have decided that I am not going to do a dedicated plan for October BUT I have inspired Mark to do one, so I will be getting him to read to me each day and we will no doubt have a discussion about it, just like we did with the ones this past month!  I might even blog about it if I get the time to do so, or if its something that I feel worthy of sharing.

I have noticed that I have become more verbal in my communication with God, although lately it has been to tell him that I really do not understand why things are happening the way they are happening and that I would really appreciate being able to see what it is I am supposed to be seeing.  I don't know whether its been my communication or the fact that I have been doing some 'self' help stuff with my quote reflection but I have found my 'attitude' has shifted somewhat...not completely but things aren't getting to me the way they did.  I still don't understand why things have happened the way they have though LOL.

I have also been more vigilant in being thankful for all the positives in my life, truly acknowledging and appreciating them.

Well, that's it for now.  Thanks heaps for following this blog and for taking the time to read my ramblings, for that I am truly thankful ;) xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!