Thursday, September 22, 2016

Confusion...

September 22 - Confusion...

Today's meditation basically spoke about us having way too many voices in our heads and it drowning out the sound of our own knowing.

Our confusion in life comes from trying to please others, rather than doing what feels right for us.


How amazing it would feel to live in a way that the opinions of others didn't matter, that only 'our own 'opinion was in our heads.

Unfortunately I think it is such an ingrained part of human nature that the voices will always be there , like the little good and evil cartoon character things LOL.


On a more serious note though, Mark and I have court AGAIN tomorrow - urgh!  We have so many thoughts running around in our heads about it all that some days the whole thing is just way too overwhelming and confusing to deal with.

I know that I will have to deal with these little guys on my shoulder tomorrow...the one of the left reminding me of Karma and The three fold law AND the one on the right telling me to be ruthless and go for blood.  I know which I would like to listen to, but unfortunately I also know which one will win.  Far out, sometimes I wish I was an evil cruel hearted bitch with no conscious just like the other party in this matter BUT alas, I'm not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!