Saturday, September 3, 2016

Joyfulness /Control

"The pure joyfulness of the unexpected can be a source of wonder to me".

On this journey called life we are often so uni focused on our goal, destination, circumstances that we can become blinded, rigidly stuck in our current patterns of routine and structure that we neglect to be open to new opportunities, gifts, joyfulness that are presented along the way.

How wonderful it would be to allow ourselves the release from our need of control and open up the doors to embrace something more. Enabling us to view life's journey in a panoramic view.


Today / Tonight's happenings is a perfect example.

Today I took time out from normal every day life and went to visit a friend in her new home.  Visiting with her even only for a short time brought me so much joy AND the things that needed to be done were still here to be done AND my world didn't fall down around me.

Then...tonight, instead of putting my PJ's on early and just lazing around at home we decided to go out to the shops.  Usually, I would run straight into the one shop (K-mart) get what we need and then leave, but tonight we decided to make an outing of it and took a stroll through some other shops too just for something to do.  

Long story short my Mum came out to meet us and we all shopped (well more browsed, although I did get Ace what he needed for his upcoming school production and I got a few other goodies like this awesome wireless keyboard I'm using now) and chatted and just took our time.  As we ended up being there for quite a while we decided to treat ourselves and go out for dinner too. 

What a wonderful night it was, perhaps it was delirium from being so tired but we all laughed and laughed and laughed. A moment I want to remember forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!