Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Blah blah blah ditty blah...

So...I'm sick AGAIN with tonsilitis (I can't wait till they rip these fucking things out) and not really able to focus enough at the moment to concentrate long enough to read / write my daily meditation and scripture, but I will be sure to update it soon.

My nephew is also back in hospital so I'm always a little preoccupied when that happens.  He is 8 months old and spent a total of 6 of those in hospital.

On top of that, today I took Mum to another hospital appointment, which despite being a fairly quick in and out process has still left me feeling a little flat.

Then, there is just life in general which I feel I'm not quite staying on top of this week.

Anyway...there is still so much to be thankful but for now I'm thankful for strong pain medication and a cosy bed and a man to snuggle in to.

Good night everyone.  

Sending love, light and peace xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!